What you need:
Steps in setting up a free internet using a wireless broadband:
- Download the cproxy software by clicking this link: cproxy software. (At this point, internet is not yet free so you need to pay for it in a net shop or somewhere else)
- After downloading it, install it.
- Get a cproxy trial account. (cproxy gives a three-day trial account for every unique email address. So, the idea here is to use different email address to have a lifetime trial. You can use a disposable email address like 10minutemail. Register here using the email address provided by 10minutemail.com.
- After the registration, get your User ID and password from 10minutemail.com inbox then put it in the cproxy settings under Preferences tab.
- Select a server from the list of servers in the cproxy dropdown menu. (coolhousing.net:80)
- Click the APPLY button then click OK.
- Close the cproxy software. (Note that cproxy hides in the system tray so you need to close it too.
- FINAL STEPS: connect to internet using your wireless broadband by clicking the start>connect_to>wireless_broadband>dial (IMPORTANT! Do not use the built-in software of the wireless broadband in connecting to internet; it will not work) then open the cproxy software.
- That is it.
- Enjoy surfing the internet.